Application Assistance and Check and Send
Do you need further advice or assistance with making a licensing application? If so we now offer a professional service to help support you.
Our pre-application service aims to assist you when dealing with Councils and help take the headache out of submitting licensing applications.
We can determine the correct level of advice required for your individual personal or business needs. We can also help you understand Council’s policies and make sure that you submit your application correctly, in turn helping you to reduce any unnecessary and often costly delays.
Our services include:
- Tailored advice, for your particular licensing needs
- On Site visit(s) to ensure compliance with prescribed regulations
- Advice on the requirement of plans (which are often legally required)
- Assistance with the completion of applications
- Advice on appropriate conditions
- Assistance with the production of statutory public and press notices
- A check service - where we will check your application prior to submission
- A send service - where we will submit your application to the appropriate Responsible Authorities
- A mediation service, should any objections be received to your application (we will mediate with objectors on your behalf)
The charges for the above services vary depending on the level of assistance you require. For more information, see the pre-application service fees page.
For an initial quotation, please complete the general enquiries form, giving as much information as you can about your proposal and requirements
Alternatively should you require further information about the service that we offer please contact us using the contact details on our About Us page.