Local Authority Funerals

Sadly, on occasion, people pass away within a Local Authority area where it appears that they have no next of kin to make arrangements for the funeral.  Ultimately, the deceased person needs to be buried or cremated in the interests of public health.

Persons who have died in an NHS Trust hospital under these circumstances usually have arrangements made by Patient Services at that hospital.

For persons who have died outside of NHS care, please contact Worcestershire Regulatory Services for further advice and assistance on who can help   


How to contact us

General Customer Enquiries -
Please contact us on:
Telephone: 01905 822799

Social Media

Follow us on Twitter: @RegServs

Address for Correspondence only

Worcestershire Regulatory Services,

Wyre Forest House

Finepoint Way,
DY11 7WF